Happitime Playgroup in Clapton Park, East London is seeking two new staff members to join its lively and ever expanding playgroup.
|Hours:||23.5 hrs a week, £8 per hour|
|Mon - Fri:||10:00 – 15:00, plus extra hour for staff meeting|
|Term time only|
|Qualifications:||NVQ Level 2 or 3|
|Hours:||31 hrs a week, £9 per hour|
|Mon - Fri:||8:30 – 15:00, plus extra hour for staff meeting|
|Term time only|
|Qualifications:||NVQ 3 in Childcare or Foundation Level 4|
Successful candidates will :
- Be ‘Key’ people, able to carry out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families.
- Have good levels of English both reading and writing.
- Be able to play appropriately with children using ‘The Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum’ (EYFS) for guidance.
- Be able to observe, support and extend children’s learning.
- Be team players who can work in co-ordination with staff and management.
The SENCo Practitioner will also:
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs education.
- Be confident in current SENCo legal and written responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain high professional working relationships with special needs teachers, Area SENCos and other agencies which may be involved with the setting.
Both positions offer good opportunities to further vocational training.
The selection process will include a panel interview and a trail day with the children. It will also be reliant on good references and CRS clearances. Interested applicants please e-mail your CV and letter of application to: email@example.com. Deadline 18th January 2019.
Happitime is an Equal Opportunities Employer.